“Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.”
F. Scott Fitzgerald
One of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite writers about my favorite time of the year. This quote came to mind this morning as I was driving into work. I noticed that some of the leaves were starting to turn colors and childhood memories of making giant leaf piles with my cousin and jumping into them came to mind. Here are just a few reasons fall is the best season.
- It’s beautiful! All the leaves change into colors of reds, oranges, and browns.
- The weather is perfect. It’s not so hot outside that you feel like you’re going to melt into a puddle of sweat on the sidewalk. But it’s also not so cold that every bone in your body hurts.
- It’s finally time for cozy sweaters, blazers and boots!
- Apples are in season!! Time for warm apple pie.
- Chile Mocha Lattes from Starbucks (Which can quickly turn into an addiction but who cares because it’s only for a few months).
- Caramel covered apples.
- Bonfires and the tasty treats that come with them.. s’mores of course!
- Fall scented candles.
- Homes are decorated with all sorts of fall decorations.
- Scary movie countdowns to Halloween!!